A Family of Five
Cole, Alex, & Anna Grace
Friday, June 11, 2010
Does anyone have any good smoothie recipes??
Alex lost yet another front tooth! He is now missing all 4 front teeth! I don't have time to post very much, but I wanted to post some pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Isaiah 43:5
Do not be afraid, for I am with you. I will gather you and your children from the east and the west.
About Me
Karla
I am a wife to my wonderful husband, Mike, and a mom to our two sons, Cole and Alex and our little girl, Anna Grace.
View my complete profile
Video
"One Less"
Love Without Boundaries
Favorite Websites
Henan Kids International
Love Without Boundaries
New Day Foster Home
Rumor Queen
Blogs I Follow
Love Changes Lives
Our family's adoption journey to Mia
A little pink in our blue world
Our Little Lotus Flower
Angel Eyes from China
Hockey and Hairbows
Three Is A Magic Number
Five Became Six
My Sunshine Girls
Cloutier's Journey to China
A Gaggle of Giggles with the Gowers
________________
Add this to your site
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(25)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(45)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
▼
2010
(60)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
▼
June
(6)
A Weekend Visiting Family
What I have learned in the last month...
One month ago today...
Does anyone have any good smoothie recipes??
Settling In
Pictures & Cardiologist Appointment
►
May
(22)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(13)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
New Day
My Music
Our Time-Line
4/10/07 - LID to China
4/14/08- MCC to adopt a child with a medical condition
3/3/10- REFERRAL!!
5/13/10 ANNA GRACE DAY
5/29/10 Arrived home to finally become a Family of Five!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment