Cole, Alex, & Anna Grace

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Back to School and Back to Work



Cole and Alex had their first day back at school today. I think they had a good day, but Cole was already telling me as we were driving to school this morning that he could not wait for summer break! I remember how excited they were when they first went to kindergarten. They are only in second and fourth grades this year, so they have a long way to go!!

Here is a bucket of vegetables from our garden (sorry it's turned sideways)

And here is a bucket of boys!!


Anna Grace joined our neighbor, Bryce, in his backyard the other evening for some water fun. She did not like walking around in the wet grass very much, and she really didn't like the water squirting her. She did love sitting on the inflatable fire truck though. I think this picture is so funny with both of the baby's "Buddha bellies" poking out.


Anna Grace took her first bubble bath tonight. Actually, I tried to give her a bubble bath when she first came home from China, but she did not like it. Tonight I tried again, and she loved it. I think Cole had almost as much fun as Anna Grace piling bubbles on top of her head.


Anna Grace has been enjoying her new babysitter. I think she really likes all of the one-on-one attention. Still, she has been really happy to see me in the afternoons when I get home. We are hoping that she will be able to go with her sitter to take gymnastics classes starting in a few weeks. Her sitter is also planning to take her to story time at the library and to play at the park often. They are spending time each day reading and working puzzles. I feel so blessed to have found such great care for Anna Grace while I am away at work.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! The boys look so very grown up! Good luck with your new school year! I can't wait to see you guys on Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete