Cole, Alex, & Anna Grace

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A little gardener

We have been enjoying the warmer weather and the chance to play outside in the afternoons. Most of my herbs did not make it through the winter, so Anna Grace and I spent some time this week replanting.



When I told her that we were going outside to plant our herbs she ran to her little kitchen and found a tiny pink toy spoon that she wanted to use as a shovel. When we went outside, she quickly learned that her spoon was not going to scoop much dirt and took over my gardening shovel. She also insisted on wearing her rainboots, which are often her shoes of choice to match any outfit.




The other day when we were playing outside she discovered an inch worm who she named "Dancing." I never knew that an insect could be so entertaining, but she
played with "Dancing" for well over 20 minutes until a gust of wind blew him away.



We can all tell that Anna Grace is truly a "two year old" with her constant insisting of "No, I do it!" and "My turn, my turn!" You would think that since she is getting very close to turning 3 that we would be getting past this, but this phase is holding on strong.

1 comment:

  1. love that first pic!!!!!!!!!!! that would be a great spring pic in the HKI calendar!!!

    ReplyDelete