Cole, Alex, & Anna Grace

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Disney Days 1 & 2

We are having a great time this week at Disney World. Today is sunny, but we have had several days of off and on rain due to the tropical storm. That has not stopped us from having a great time though. We just put on our ponchos and keep going. Afterall, we are the family who vacationed in the Costa Rican rainforest during the rainy season! A little Florida tropical storm has not stopped us!! I don't have much time to do a long post, so I am mostly going to include pictures this time. I know my mom wants to see what a great time her grandkids are having!
Anna Grace loves her Minnie Princess ears!
waiting on the bus to take us to the Magic Kingdom
an evening bike ride to eat supper
fun on the water slides
We were the first to ride Dumbo for the day (yes, I am the crazy mom running with a stroller, 3 kids, and a hubby in tow to beat the crowds for the first rides!)
"It's a Small World"
"Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin"
The teacups
Lunch at the Crystal Palace with Winnie the Pooh and friends (Anna Grace was not too thrilled with the characters)
Poor Anna Grace was exhausted from all of the excitement!
When I get a chance, I will post about yesterday's trip to Epcot and today's trip to Down Town Disney and the luau supper at the Polynesian.

No comments:

Post a Comment