Cole, Alex, & Anna Grace

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pictures & Cardiologist Appointment























We had our cardiologist appointment this morning, and Anna Grace's heart seems to have a complete repair. She was really scared when they were trying to get good images of her heart, and they were unable to get lots of good pictures. However, the doctor said the surgery was good and he will see her back in a year. We feel like this is really great news!
Anna Grace is really enjoying getting to know her brothers. She loves to play with them, and she watches their every move. This morning I asked Alex to take away a piece of candy from her and she started yelling at him in Chinese. She chased him around the house with her little finger pointed at him demanding her candy back! She is going to fit right in!

Mike is feeling a little better today, but he went to the doctor for his cough. He started back to work this morning. I was finally able to get an "almost good" nights sleep last night, so I am getting back my energy.

I am finally able to post a bunch of pictures. The first pictures were all taken in Guangzhou. It is a tradition in Chinese adoption to take pictures of the kids sitting on the red couches in the White Swan Hotel. All of the kids wear traditional Chinese clothing for these pictures. The birthday pictures were from the little party that my mom and the boys had for Anna Grace on Sunday.

Thanks to much to my friend Stacey for providing hairbows!

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, that photo of her kissing the statue has to be THE sweetest shot I've every seen! I hope you're going to blow that one up! She is just adorable, I can't wait to meet Miss Anna Grace!
    So happy we could help complete all of her little outfits with pretty little bows...every princess needs some bling!
    Glad to have you back safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karla and Mike,
    I am so excited for you and the boys. Anna Grace is beautiful. Congratulations!

    Alissa

    ReplyDelete