Cole, Alex, & Anna Grace

Thursday, June 24, 2010

What I have learned in the last month...











I have learned that...




- Juggling 3 kids is much harder that juggling 2 kids. I have actually left the house once without my makeup and once without my shoes! I need to spend a little more time looking in the mirror!




- Ironing little girl's clothes is harder than ironing little boy's clothes. There are so many more ruffles and pleats!




- A little girl can never have too many hair bows. We have a least 50, and we still need more!




- Anna Grace thinks she must wear Cole's bike helmet while riding the plasma car (a plasma car is a very low to the ground riding toy).




- The dog does not really need a bath every week. Every other week will do.




- A 2 year old who does not speak English can actually boss a dog around a make him get into his kennel!




- A messy house means that it has actually been a productive day (I am still coming to terms with this one!)




- Anna Grace thinks it is necessary to take off anything she can while riding in the car- every time. There is no point in putting on shoes or hairbows until we get to where we are going.





- And while we are on the subject of riding in the car, little girl's dresses get very wrinkled in the car seat. I should just wait to put them on when we get to where we are going (because I have just ironed all of those ruffles and pleats!)




No comments:

Post a Comment