Cole, Alex, & Anna Grace

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Enjoying Fall





We went to the pumpkin patch last Saturday morning to pick our Halloween pumpkins. Cole and Alex look forward to our annual trip each year, and we were really excited about taking Anna Grace for the fist time. She tried so hard to hop from row to row of pumpkins like her brothers and got mad at them if they left her behind. Anna Grace picked out a green pumpkin- she has no idea that a pumpkin is supposed to be orange!

The outfit that Anna Grace is wearing in the picture below is my first attempt at making a pillow case dress. This was quite a challenge for me because I really don't sew. I hemmed the dress to make it into a long shirt, and my mom helped me by making the matching pants. There is no way that I would have been able to sew those ruffles! We really had a great time working together to make this outfit.

Anna Grace still loves going to gymnastics on Monday nights. She has difficulty with the balance beam, bars, jumping, pretty much most of what they ask her to do. But she is the most flexible kid in the class and amazes everyone with her ability to do splits.




Anna Grace loves our next door neighbor, Bryce. Every time we go outside she says "Bryce play?" He came over for a little while last weekend to play, and I thought it would be cute to take their picture of them watching the football game on TV. Bryce is much more active than Anna Grace and he kept sliding down off the ottoman before I could get a good picture. So, I asked Anna Grace to give him a hug, thinking that he would be still for just a second longer. By the time I got the picture, Anna Grace's hand had slid down to his bottom! That was not quite what we were going for, Anna Grace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment