Cole, Alex, & Anna Grace

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Girls' Day Out


We are having a blast this week at Myrtle Beach with my family. I am here with the kids while Mike is back at home working. Today my mom and I had a girls' day out with Anna Grace and my little niece, Allena.



We went to a fun outdoor shopping area called Broadway on the Beach. First we ate at a yummy Italian restaurant. Then, it was time for some shopping. My mom and I got some cute new sandals (what would shopping be without new shoes?) and then we found a fun little store where little girls can get their hair and nails done. The store was filled with cute accessories and girly toys. We didn't have the girls' hair and nails done, but Anna Grace had a blast dancing on the stage.



When my mom, Allena, and I started to leave the store, Anna Grace peeked her head out the door and told us, "You go ahead. I'll stay here and dance on the stage!"


The girls had lots of fun trying on hats and posing for pictures.





Then it was time to go to the Build-A-Bear Workshop. If we had gone earlier in the day, we could have just walked right in, but we ended up waiting outside in a long line just to get in to pick out our bears. Allena chose a Smurfette and Anna Grace chose a panda bear. They got to help stuff their animals and then fluff them with blowers and brushes.






Finally it was time to head back to the condo to check on the boys who stayed back to play on the beach all day.



Thanks for such a fun day, Nana!

No comments:

Post a Comment