Cole, Alex, & Anna Grace

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Myrtle Beach Pictures

We just got home from our last trip before school starts. My mom and step-dad rented a big condo on the beach for the entire family. Mike could not come, so the kids and I relied on my mom to help us out with an extra set of adult hands.

Altogether, we had 11 people staying in our condo which included my 3 kids and my brother's 3 kids- Little Kyle, Allena, and Koen. We spent the week playing at the beach, hanging out at the pools, and eating lots of seafood. My brother and I took the big kids (Little Kyle, Cole, and Alex) to a water park one day as a surprise since Cole and Little Kyle both had a birthday a few weeks ago. The boys have a special bond in that they share the same birthday. While we were away at the water park, the little kids helped my mom make a chocolate cake decorated with homemade lobster candies. We didn't have candles, so we let the boys blow out the flame of lighters!




The kids had a great time floating around the condo's lazy river.

Anna Grace and Koen loved playing in the sand while the older kids played in the waves.


Cole, Alex, and Little Kyle practiced riding their skim boards in the evening waves.



Koen and Allena enjoyed playing in a big hole that someone dug on the beach.



Cole, Alex, Little Kyle, and I took a ride on a banana boat. I think this was the highlight of the trip for the boys!


All of the kids loved the hot tubs!

Cole, Alex, and Little Kyle had a great time rough housing in the pool.

I am so thankful that my kids have cousins so close in age that they can share memories with. I hope they will always remember the great times that we had together. Thank you, Mom and Al for such a fun vacation!!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a great vacation! You got such wonderful pictures of the kids. :)

    ReplyDelete