Cole, Alex, & Anna Grace

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Busy!

You can tell that we have been very busy since I have not posted in a long time. I have lots of ideas for blog posts, but I don't ever seem to have the time to write about them. Here is a glimpse of some of the activities that have kept us so busy recently.

The kids had "Crazy Hair" night at church.




Cole was too cool to make his hair look crazy, but Alex and Anna Grace had fun with their crazy hair.


Alex was awarded the "Art Award" at his school.

Each one of the activities teachers (art, music, and PE)gets to pick a student from each grade level to recognize per quarter, and Alex was chosen by the art teacher this time.


My mom and I have been busy sewing cute outfits for Anna Grace.

This is the adorable outfit that my mom made for her recently.



We took a trip to Stone Mountain Park. Anna Grace and I wanted to go to the Rice Festival, and the boys wanted to hike up the mountain.





We were having so much fun that we decided to stay for the Lazar Show.



Anna Grace had a blast dancing to the music on the lawn before the Lazar Show started.



Now, we are busy getting ready for Halloween. The boys' pumpkins are growing very slowly, so I think we will be making a trip to buy some Halloween pumpkins this weekend. We will also work on our costumes since the kids have to wear them to several different activities in the coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment