Cole, Alex, & Anna Grace

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Leaving Tomorrow!!


I can not believe that we are less than 24 hours away from leaving to get Anna Grace. We still have a lot of packing to do, but we are getting closer to being ready. Alex made a paper chain so that he can count down the days until we get home. We will be gone 19 nights!


My friends at work were so supportive and generous as I finished my last week of school. The 7th grade teachers gave me a babyshower Thursday, and so many teachers and students stopped me to wish me good luck. I am sad to be finished with the school year, and I will miss my students as they move on to the 8th grade.


Today is Mother's Day and tomorrow is Mike's birthday. We will finish packing tonight and I will give the house a good cleaning in the morning. Please pray for Mike and I to have safe travels. Our first flight leaves tomorrow evening and we will not arrive in Anna Grace's province until Wednesday. Also, please pray for all three of our kids. Cole and Alex will leave for school in the morning and we will not be home when they get back. Anna Grace is about to have another huge change in her life. I pray that she quickly learns that we love her and that she can trust us.

1 comment:

  1. praying for all of you as your "journey" to Anna Grace is finally a near reality! Spencer and I left 2 boys back in the states as we traveled to meet Elisabeth...so we will definitely know how to specifically interceed! God is sooo good and He is glorified in your precious family!

    ReplyDelete